Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Learning together, to be the best we can be
Galley Common Infant School wants to have:
Happy, successful, caring, enthusiastic and confident children therefore we will…
- Make sure that everyone feels safe, important and cared for.
- Give children and all who work here opportunities to learn and achieve.
- Make the school a place where children want to learn together, enjoy what they are learning about and want to learn more.
- Help our children to learn life skills, to think for themselves, solve problems and make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Help parents, staff, Governors and other people in our community to work together, to be good members of our community and think about other people.
- Think about, begin to understand and enjoy experiences based on countries, religious beliefs and cultures that differ from our own. Appreciate and respect similarities and differences.